Managing expiration of affiliate and organizational NetIDs in NUValidate
Affiliate and organizational NetIDs can be activated or extended for a maximum period of one (1) year or their expiration dates accelerated. Please note that the expiration dates you set in NUValidate are the date until which the NetID will be active. So if the last day you want a NetID to be active is 12/31/2018, set the expiration date to 1/1/2019.
- Log in to http://northwestern.edu/login.
- In the upper left corner, click the Menu Icon > Manage Identity >Modify Affiliate and Organization NetID Expiration.
- Select the NetID Types from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Either select a NetID from the Select NetIDs drop-down menu or enter a partial name or NetID in the field until the affiliate or organizational NetID resolves to the identity you are extending/expiring and select it. Repeat this step until you have populated all of the NetIDs to be extended/expired.
- Set the new Expiration date and click Done.
- When the confirmation page is displayed, click Submit Request. A confirmation message will be sent to you via email.