Transferring a phone call to another University voice mailbox
You can transfer a caller directly to a voice mailbox, whether it's your own voice mailbox, or someone else's.
- After asking the caller to hold for transfer, press your phone's transfer button (e.g., 3-way, Conf, or Transfer).
- Call 847-467-7777 (from off campus) or 7-7777 (from on campus).
- Press the * key when the voice mail answers.
- Enter the ID (5-digit phone number) of the phone number you're transferring the call to; then press the # key.
- Press your phone's transfer button again to complete the transfer.