Setting up your @u.northwestern.edu (or other Google G Suite) account on Windows Phone
You can easily configure your Google G Suite account onto your Windows Phone. This article is applicable to G Suite accounts, including @u.northwestern.edu, @nlaw.northwestern.edu, @alum.northwestern.edu, @kelloggalumni.northwestern.edu, and @fsm.northwestern.edu accounts.
- Swipe left on the Start screen to open the Apps list.
- Touch Settings > Email + accounts > Add an account > Google
- If you are prompted to authorize Windows Phone to access your account, tap Connect to continue.
- Enter your full @u.northwestern.edu and email account password at the sign-in window, then tap Sign in.
- Press Accept if prompted for "Windows would like to:" permissions.