Setting up your @u.northwestern.edu (or other Google G Suite) account on Android
You can easily configure your Google-powered @u.northwestern.edu, @nlaw.northwestern.edu, @alum.northwestern.edu, @kelloggalumni, or @fsm.northwestern.edu (Google G Suite) account onto your Android device.
- If the Gmail application is not already installed on your phone, download it from the Google Play Store.
- Open Menu in the Gmail application.
- Click Settings > Add Account
- Select Google as the account type, and enter your account details:
- Username: full FirstLastYear@u.northwestern.edu
- Password: your email account password
If you did not automatically "Sync Calendar" when originally configuring your G Suite account on your Android device, edit your settings to sync it:
- Open Settings.
- Select the Accounts tab at the top.
- Select Google.
- Select your G Suite account.
- Check Sync Calendar.