Changing the expense type of a My Wallet transaction in NUFinancials
When a corporate card purchase is made, its expense type is assigned a default type depending on the nature of the merchant's business. For example, all purchases made at Amazon are assigned an expense type of Books. You can only change a transaction's expense type before moving the purchase into an expense report -- once you’ve transferred a transaction to an expense report you can no longer change its expense type.
- Select the Expenses tile, then click the My Wallet tile.
- If you are preparing a report as a proxy: in the upper left corner, use drop down arrow next to your name and Change Employee to select their name.
- From the left pane, click the transaction whose expense type you want to change.
- To the right of Expense Type click the magnifying glass, then from the dropdown menu choose the appropriate expense type.
- If applicable, add a Description in the box provided. Don't add any attachments (e.g., receipts) in this screen.
- In the upper right corner click Save.