Anonymous Upload Portal
For Northwestern purposes, the anonymous upload portal is built on Microsoft Power Pages that offers a low code solution configured to integrate with SharePoint Online via a simple embedded form- from an externally accessible webpage.
How it works
- Submitted files will be uploaded to a unique SharePoint document library for storage.
- Uploaders do not have access to the file repository.
- The owner of the document library can review and manage files as needed.
Submit a Footprints ticket to Collaboration Services with the following information:
- DisplayName as shown in the URL: https://nu-uploadportal.powerappsportals.com/<DisplayName>
- Title of Webpage
- Any additional text you would like to have displayed within the title section of webpage.