Microsoft Bookings with me
Bookings with me in Outlook is a web-based personal scheduling page that integrates with the free/busy information from your Outlook calendar. Bookings with me lets people schedule a meeting or appointment with you. You can create custom meeting types to share with others so they can easily schedule time with you based on your availability and preferences. You both get an email confirmation and attendees can update or cancel scheduled meetings with you from your Bookings with me page.
Getting Started with Bookings with Me
- Go to https://outlook.office.com/mail
- Log in with your Northwestern email address and password.
- Click on the calendar icon on the left hand side.
- Click on the three lines “hamburger” at the top.
- lick “Edit bookings page”
Bookings with me has two different views:
- Organizer view A personal booking page where you can create meeting types that others can book with you. Custom meeting types give you the ability to customize when you want to meet and how that meeting type is shared with others. You control whether each meeting type is public to your scheduling page or is private and can only be accessed by a select group of people. You can also choose to add a Teams meeting to all meetings booked through your Bookings with me page. You can access your Bookings with me page through Outlook on the web. After you set up your page and publish it, you can share it with others. For example, you can add it to your Outlook signature.
- Attendee view When you share your Bookings with me page with others, they will see the attendee view. If the organizer has shared their Bookings with me page link with you, you'll be able to see all of their public meeting types. If the organizer has shared a meeting link, you'll only be able to view that meeting.
- Public meetings can be viewed and scheduled by anyone that has your Bookings with me page link. You are in control of who you share that link with. All public meeting types will be visible to anyone that has your Bookings with me page link.
- Private meetings can only be viewed by people who have the link for that meeting type. The difference between public meetings and private meetings is private meetings can have different links and the links expire after 90 days. You can also set private links to expire after a one-time booking. When accessing the scheduling view for a private meeting, only that meeting type will be visible.
When to use Bookings with me
Bookings with me is an ideal solution for enterprise, small business, and users in education to schedule 1:1 meetings with those outside and inside their organizations. Below are a few examples of how you can use Bookings with me.
- Schedule interviews with external candidates
- Set up customer and client meetings
- Schedule tech support
- Set up office hours
- Set up mentoring hours
- 1:1 meetings with direct reports
- Lunch and coffee breaks
Frequently ask questions about Bookings with Me.
For additional assistance or to request this product please contact the IT Support Center at 847-491-4357 (1-HELP) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.