Eduroam CAT Installer for Windows
If you are experiencing issues connecting to eduroam please use the following installer to automatically configure your device to connect to eduroam.
- Forget or delete any listed eduroam network on your device.
- Go to eduroam CAT
- Click "Click here to download your eduroam installer"
- Select Northwestern University from the list of institutions.
- Click "Download your eduroam installer"
- A file named "eduroam-W10-Northwestern.exe" should automatically download. If it does not, click "direct link"
- Click on the downloaded file to install it.
- Click "Run"
- Click "Next"
- Click "Ok"
- Enter your NetID followed by @northwestern.edu. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter your NetID password.
- Click "Finish"