Generating Reports in Zoom
Licensed Zoom users can generate reports for meetings and webinars they have hosted. There are limitations with webinars.
Access your Zoom profile by logging into https://northwestern.zoom.us.
- Click on Reports from the left-side menu.
- Under Usage Reports, there are two options available:
- Usage - generated reports will show meetings and webinars with their participants and meeting minutes within a specified time range.
- Meeting - for registration, polling, and survey reports. Note: webinar registration reports are not available.
- Usage - allows you to search within a specific date range with a maximum range of 1 month.
- Meeting - allows you to select a report type (Registration, Poll, or Survey) and either a time range (with a maximum range of 1 month) or a meeting ID.
After clicking on the Participants number, a second window will open with the Participant information as seen below.
6. For Meeting Reports, meetings with a report available based on your search parameters will be listed. Click on the Generate button for the meeting report you'd like to generate as highlighted below.
After clicking Generate, you may see a second window asking you to confirm any additional specifications supported by the report. After clicking continue,
you'll see a list of all generated reports. Click on the Download button to download a copy of your report as highlighted below.
7. Generated reports download as a .CSV file onto your computer.