Microsoft Bookings provides faculty, staff, and departments with a platform to reserve and book appointments from a convenient web interface.
With Microsoft Bookings, you can:
- Create a booking page where your customers and clients can schedule appointments.
- Manage your page through a web app that contains a set of web-based pages where you can define appointment types and details, manage staff schedules and availability, set business hours, and customize how appointments are scheduled. This web-based scheduling page can be shared via a direct link, your Facebook page, and even through link embedding within your website.
- Use a mobile app where you can see all appointments, access customer lists, and contact information, and make manual bookings on the go.
To request access to Microsoft Bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Microsoft Bookings license.
|Northwestern IT recommends utilizing local IT support at your School/Unit if you need additional support or training on MS Bookings. Unfortunately, NUIT provides MS Bookings, "as-is", and is limited to support for licensing only.|
More Help and Training
For additional help and support getting started, you can view these videos:
- Microsoft Bookings - Getting Started (from Microsoft)
- LinkedIn Learning Training for Microsoft Bookings