Viewing Requisition Comments and Attachments for Approvers in NUFinancials
This guide explains how approvers can view comments and attachments on requisitions in NUFinancials.
- Requesters may add comments at the line level or in the requisition header comment field.
- They may also attach document files to requisitions in support of the item(s) listed.
- Examples of documents that may be attached are the Bid Documentation form, Sole Source Justification form, or vendor quote. These documents may be in Excel, Word, or Adobe acrobat format.
- If the cartoon bubble icon is empty, there are no comments or attachments.
- If the cartoon bubble is full, there are comments and/or attachments for review.
Viewing attachments and line comments
- Click the cartoon bubble.
- Click View to see attachments. (You might need to hold the Ctrl key or allow pop-ups to view files.)
Viewing line comments
- Click View Line Details.