Care.com login troubleshooting
Care.com benefits vendor login methods and troubleshooting.
If you are encountering issues in accessing or logging in to Care.com, see below for alternative methods and additional troubleshooting.
Northwestern provides a paid membership to Care.com for faculty, staff and students to access the site's extensive marketplace and find childcare, adult & senior companion care, pet care, and more. Care.com can be accessed through the primary method via myHR Benefits Self Service, or directly through the Care.com Northwestern Care@Work page.
myHR Benefits Self Service Login
- Log in to https://myhr.northwestern.edu/ using your Northwestern netID credentials
- In the Self Service Homepage, click the "Benefits" tile to access the myHR Benefits Self Service Homepage
- From the left-hand navigation, click the "Care.com" link
- A new tab will appear in the browser and should be directed to the Northwestern Care@Work page where you will be logged in automatically
Northwestern Care@Work Direct Login
In the event you would like to access the Northwestern Care@Work page directly through the Care.com website follow these steps:
- In your web browser, access the Northwestern Care@Work login page at https://northwestern.care.com/
- Click "Let's get started"
- You will be re-directed to the Northwestern Online Passport page
- Enter your NetID credentials and click "LOG IN"
- NOTE: Multi-factor Authentication via DUO may be requested
- You will be logged in and directed to the Northwestern Care@Work homepage
- Try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies: See "Clearing browser cache and cookies" - https://kb.northwestern.edu/page.php?id=67941
- Disable your pop-up blocker: See "How to Turn Off Pop-Up Blockers" - https://www.northwestern.edu/myhr/how-to/documents/myHR-Help-PopupBlocker.pdf