NUFinancials WorkCenter Approvals
This job aid explains how to use the NUFinancials WorkCenter to approve transactions in NUFinancials.
For users with the Approver role
- This guide applies to approvals for Cash Advances, Expense Reports, Payment Requests, Purchase Orders, Portal Journals, and Requisitions.
- It provides an alternative access to Approvals via the NUFinancials WorkCenter.
Step 1: Open the NUFinancials WorkCenter
- Navigate to NUFinancials> NUFinancials WorkCenter tile.
- Select the Approvals tab to view transactions waiting for your approval.
Step 2: Select the Transaction Type to Approve
- Select Cash Advances, Expense Reports, Payment Requests, Purchase Orders, Portal Journals, or Requisitions.
- Hide the NUFinancials WorkCenter pane by clicking the collapse button.
Step 3: Review Transactions Awaiting Approval
- Select View Results to view all transactions for approval.
- Apply one or more filters to narrow your search results.
- Review all the information provided for each transaction.
- Click any drilldown provided to view more information on a transaction. This will open a new tab for you. Close the tab after you are done viewing the information.
Step 4: Open the Approval Page of a Transaction
- Select the Transaction ID of a transaction. This will open the approval page of the transaction.
- Approve or apply a different action on the transaction.
- Close the Approval Page to go back to the NUFinancials WorkCenter.