Using the Attention (To) Field when Creating Requisitions in NUFinancials
This job aid describes how to use the Attention field on non-catalog and catalog requisitions.
- Vendors are instructed to print the Attention field on the shipping label.
- Use the Attention field to help university mail personnel route pack appropriately.
- The field contains 30 characters.
- Use whatever is the best identifying information to assist in routing the package to the intended destination.
- Suggested contents:
- Building and/or room number
- Laboratory name
- Faculty, staff or student last name
- Program or Project name
The Attention Line field can be found in two places when entering a Non-Catalog Requisition:
- In the Requisition Settings page:
- In the Expand Section area of a line item:
- In the Modify Line/Shipping/Accounting page: