Non-Catalog Requisition Favorites in NUFinancials
This job aid describes how to create and manage non-catalog (non-iBuyNU) requisition favorites for special requests or frequently ordered items. Favorites can be designated after they have been added to a non-catalog requisition.
1. Favorites can be added in Checkout - Review and Submit when creating a non-catalog requisition.
2. Select the items to designate as favorites by selecting the check box at the front of the line item.
3. Click Add to Favorites.
- You will receive a confirmation message:
Favorites are listed in the Favorites section in Create Requisition when creating a non-catalog requisition.
1. Select items to add to the non-catalog requisition.
2. Enter the quantity.
3. Click Add.
- You may need to adjust the price by clicking on the item description link and modifying price in the requisition.
You will see a message: Added to cart.
Modifying and Deleting Favorites
- Favorites cannot be modified.
- You can add or delete items.
1. Select the items to delete as favorites by selecting the check box at the front of the line item.
2. Click Delete from Favorites.