Review or Edit a Supplier Request in NUFinancials
This guide assists users in finding and editing supplier requests that were previously entered.
Follow steps in this guide to:
- Search for and review supplier requests.
- Check the status of a supplier request.
- Edit a supplier request that was saved (Draft) or sent back (Request for more information)
- Review send back comments.
Search for a Supplier Request
Navigation: NUFinancials > My Homepage > Employee Self Service > Supplier Administration > Supplier Change Request > View History
If you do not have My Homepage with tiles, navigate with: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > Supplier Change Request > View History
- In Request Type, select Request Supplier Change. Note: you can use other search fields to filter your search.
- Click Search.
In the results screen, you can see the change status for the request. Click the SR or SC number link to review the request. Numbers with the SR prefix refer to the Registration ID, and the SC prefix refers to the Request ID.
Edit a Supplier Registration Request
Navigate to Supplier Registration. Navigation:
NUFinancials > My Homepage > Employee Self Service > Register Suppliers > New Supplier Registration
If you do not have My Homepage with tiles, navigate with: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Supplier
- Select Continue from where you left off by clicking the radio button on the left.
- Click the magnifying glass to search registration ID. The Look Up Registration ID pop-up window will open.
- Select the Registration ID to be edited. This will populate the Registration ID field on the New Supplier Registration page, and close the Look Up Registration ID pop-up. Click Next. The Identifying Information window opens.
Make the necessary changes, and click Next.
- The Addresses window opens. Make any necessary changes and additions, and click Next.
- The Submit window opens. Correct the email if necessary. Click the check box to accept the Terms of Agreement.
- Click Review if you need to review the edits.
- Click Submit.
Edit a Supplier Change Request
Navigate to Supplier Change Request. This section describes how to submit a request for editing the information on a supplier’s profile.
Navigation: NUFinancials > My Homepage > Employee Self Service > Initiate Supplier Change
If you do not have My Homepage with tiles, navigate with: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change.
Your prior change requests will be displayed. You have the option to narrow the list by entering a supplier ID and clicking Search for Requests.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the request.
Note: Click the withdraw icon to withdraw the request.Note: You can only edit a supplier change request if its status is Save for Later or Request Additional Information (and the pencil icon is active).
- To edit a supplier change request, click the Review Changes link or click the Next button to view the pages.
Note: Requests sent back for additional information will cause a “Communications Details” link next to the Review Changes link to appear. Use this link to see the comments from the approver.
- Click the pencil icon to edit fields in each section.
Note: If needed, click Withdraw to withdraw the request.
- Edit the request and click Next.
- The Review and Submit Changes window opens.
Note: A comment field will appear below the email field if this request was sent back for additional information. If you wish to enter a comment for the approvers, select the Reason code and enter your comment here.
- Confirm changes by clicking the Confirm Changes check box.
- Click Submit to submit the changes for the supplier’s profile change. The system will return a confirmation of your submission.