Enter a Receipt for Changed or Rolled Purchase Order in NUFinancials
This Aid walks a User through the process of entering Receipts for changed or rolled Purchase Orders.
You can only enter or create receipts for changed or rolled purchase orders using Add/Update Receipts:
- Changed POs or change orders are purchase orders that were changed through the Purchase Order Change.
- Rolled POs are purchase orders that were moved to the next fiscal year in order to remain open.
Navigation: NUFinancials, in the Navigator > Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts
- Select Add a New Value
- The Business Unit is always NWUNV.
- Receipt Number is NEXT.
- PO Receipt box should be should be checked.
- Click Add.
- Enter the PUR number of the purchase order in the ID:
- Remove the default date from Start Date field.
- Click (Search results will display.)
- Click the checkboxes of the PO lines you need to receive, or, to select all lines simultaneously, click the Select All link.
- Click OK.
Create receipt based on quantity
For standard purchase orders based on quantity:
- In Receipt Qty, confirm or enter the actual quantity of the line item.
- Click Save. (Receipt ID is assigned and Receipt Status created.)
Create receipt based on dollar amount
For special requisition/purchase orders based on amount:
For special purchase orders including blankets, grant sub-contracts, and receive by dollar amount requisitions:
- In Receipt Price, confirm or enter the invoiced dollar amount.
- Click Save.
(Receipt ID will be assigned and Receipt Status is created.)