Zoom Recording Management
Zoom recordings can be downloaded manually and uploaded to another location for storage and sharing. Current Zoom and Panopto users will have their Zoom recordings automatically copied to their Panopto accounts.
There are 2 options to archive your recordings within Zoom before they are automatically deleted and can be done in just a few steps.
- northwestern.hosted.panopto.com (general use)
- feinberg-northwestern.hosted.panopto.com (Feinberg faculty and staff)
- kellogg-northwestern.hosted.panopto.com (Kellogg faculty and staff)
- Login to northwestern.zoom.us, click Login, enter your NetID and Password
- Click on Recordings in your Profile (on the left)
- Locate your recording, click the More button, select Download
- After downloading, you can then delete your files (if preferred)