Returning To Campus Training
All non-research related staff, faculty, and affiliates who will physically be returning to the University campus are required to complete the COVID-19: Returning to Campus training. The course will provide information on the phased return to campus as well as guidance on the new norms of work and social interaction on campus.
In order to better assist you, it is important to determine how you are affiliated with the University:
2. If you are an active staff or faculty member who does not have a research-related role:
- You should have already received an email from myHRLearn@northwestern.edu with subject You have registered for COVID-19: Returning to Campus (eLearning). The email would have been sent to your Northwestern email account and has information on how to access the course.
- If you are unable to locate the email, the course can be accessed within myHR Learn here.
- If you are experiencing issues with the course within myHR Learn, please see the FAQ section below
3. If you are an affiliate of the University (ex: independent contractor, intern, volunteer, visitor) who does not have a research-related role:
- Visit the COVID-19: Returning to Campus page on the Human Resources website. Click on the Are you a contractor, intern, volunteer, or visitor link to view info on how to take the training as an affiliate.
FAQ's for the COVID-19: Returning to Campus training in myHR Learn:
- Why do I need to take the training? Please contact Gwen Butler from Office of Risk Management at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding questions about the content or purpose of the training.
- How is the course best viewed? Course is best viewed while on a personal computer, however use of an iPad in landscape mode is also acceptable.
- Are there any special browser configurations needed? Yes, ensure browser pop-up blocker is disabled. Please see this page for info on how to disable your pop-up blocker.