Zoom Outlook Calendar Integration for Office 365
Zoom supports an Outlook calendar integration to display your non-zoom scheduled meetings in your Zoom Meeting Desktop Application. The Outlook meetings will appear in your Meetings list in the Zoom Desktop app. Integration between Zoom and Exchange may be impacted as basic authentication is discontinued for Office 365. Some users find that their Exchange calendar and contacts either disappear from Zoom or stop updating after switching to Office 365. Users experiencing this need to reconfigure Office 365 calendar and contact integration in Zoom as detailed in this article.
Access your Zoom profile by logging in at https://northwestern.zoom.us using your NetID and NetID password.
- In your Profile, scroll down to Contact and Calendar Integration
- Click Configure Calendar and Contact Service
- Select Office 365
- Make sure the Allow Zoom to access your calendar and Allow Zoom to access your contact list checkboxes are checked, then click Next
- Verify that the EWS URL is https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx then click Authorize
- Enter your Northwestern Email address and click Next
- The process will verify your email account. When prompted, enter your Northwestern NetID password
- When prompted, click Accept to complete the integration of your Outlook calendar into your Zoom Desktop App.