Reopening or sending back a performance review (PEX) in myHR Learn when the review has not been finalized
If you've accidentally submitted your review or your employee needs to make further edits, the review can be easily returned. Below are the steps for a manager or PEX administrator to return the review if the review has not yet been finalized.
As an employee, once you click the Submit button on your performance review, it is sent for review to your manager. If you accidentally click Submit before completing your review, you can't reopen it until it is returned to you. Contact one of these people to have them return your review to you:
- Your performance manager/supervisor.
- Your performance excellence (PEX) administrator. If you don't know who your PEX admin is, contact your department's business administrator.
If you are a manager or supervisor, follow these instructions to return a review:
- On the myHR Learn home page, scroll to the Reviews section.
- In the My Reviews drop-down menu select Reviews I own.
- Under the staff member’s review, click Open.
- On the right side of the screen, click the navigate icon (three dots on top of each other).
- Click Reviewers > Self.
- To the right of the employee's name, click the curled arrow to reopen the review.
- Notify the employee that they can now edit their review.