Downloading and activating Adobe Creative Cloud
Northwestern offers Adobe Creative Cloud to eligible faculty and staff. Log in with your Northwestern credentials to download the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
Download your software
- Go to https://www.adobe.com and in the top right corner click Sign In.
- In the Email address field, enter your official Northwestern email address as it appears in the Online Directory, then click Continue.
- When prompted, enter your NetID and NetID password and click Log In.
- Under Your Services, click Open.
- To view the entire catalog of applications you can download, click View all. Then choose the application(s) you want to download.
Activate your software
Through the Creative Cloud desktop app
- Click the Creative Cloud icon, located in the taskbar (Windows) or dock (macOS), to open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- In the Email field, enter your official Northwestern email address, then click into the Password field.
- When prompted, enter your NetID and NetID password, then click Log in.
- Once signed in, your Creative Cloud license and all installed apps and services are activated automatically.
From within a Creative Cloud app
- Launch any Creative Cloud application installed on your computer (for example, Photoshop). You should be prompted to sign in.
- If you are not asked to sign in, choose Help > Sign In, then click Sign in now
- If the Help menu displays Sign Out (your email address), you are already signed in.