Attending a Zoom meeting
You can attend a Zoom meeting either by using a web link for a meeting, or by logging in and entering in the meeting ID.
Attend a meeting using a website address (URL)
- In the email message sent by the meeting organizer, click the website address to Join Zoom Meeting.
- There are several ways you can join the meeting:
- If Zoom is installed on your computer/device, it will automatically launch and join the meeting.
- If Zoom is not installed, you have two options:
- Click the link to download & run Zoom.
- Join from your browser by clicking click here.
- Enter your meeting and click Join to connect as a guest. Alternatively, you can log in with your account by using your NetID and NetID password.
Attend a meeting by using the Zoom app
- Launch Zoom on your computer/device.
- Click Join a Meeting.
- Enter the Meeting ID or Personal Link Name, then click Join.
- When the browser prompts you, click Open Zoom.us.app.