Exporting recorded meetings from Adobe Connect
Due to the continued uptake of centrally-supported lecture capture tools like Panopto and WebEx, Adobe Connect services provided by Northwestern IT will be retired at the end of the academic year in August 2018. You can choose to export your Adobe Connect meetings to later import them into Panopto or WebEx.
- Log in to Adobe Connect at http://northwesternuniversity.adobeconnect.com or http://nwuniversity.adobeconnect.com
- On the menu bar across the top of the page, click Meetings.
- Find the meeting you are interested in exporting, and click its name.
- Across the top, above the purple Meeting Information banner, click Recordings.
- To the right of the recording name, click Actions, then click Make Offline.
- Click Next to close the pop-up.
- Within the Adobe Connect window that appears, configure the settings as follows:
- Choose the .mp4 radio button.
- Move the slider all the way to the right, to Full HD.
- Check the Advanced Options box.
- Leave Resolution set to 1080p.
- Change Bandwidth to 1.8.
- Leave Quality set to 100.
- Leave FPS set to 30.
- Leave Profile set to Main.
- You may be prompted to "Click here to run Flash." This is safe to click.
- If prompted, install the Adobe Connect application.
- If you receive an error after clicking Make Offline, you may need to install Flash.