Setting up your @northwestern.edu (Exchange) account on Android - Feinberg School of Medicine use only
From the Google Play Store, download Microsoft Outlook on your device. Do not use the OWA for Android app. Make sure you are connected to the secure Northwestern network when configuring your Northwestern Exchange account on your mobile device. Don't use Guest-Northwestern or Device-Northwestern, or any other network.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your @northwestern.edu email address, then select Continue.
- In the upper right corner, tap the ? icon.
- Choose Change Account Provider.
- Tap Exchange.
- Tap Show Advanced Settings.
- Enter the following information:
- Server: mail.northwestern.edu
- Domain\Username: ads\your NetID
- Password: your NetID password
- Description: Northwestern
- In the upper-right corner, tap the check mark.
- If prompted to Activate Device Administrator, tap Activate. If you are not prompted to do so, you will need to restart your phone after configuration before you will receive any emails.
- For Add Another Account select Maybe Later.