Creating an email signature for your @northwestern.edu (Office 365) account using Outlook on the Web
Your mail signature is appended to outgoing email messages. It generally includes your professional contact information.
- Log in to your Office 365 account at https://office365mail.northwestern.edu.
- In the top right corner click the gear icon, then at the bottom click View all Outlook settings.
- From the left pane, select Mail > Compose and reply.
- Under the Mail tab, in the email signature field, enter your signature.
- Click the checkboxes next to Automatically include my signature on new messages that I compose send and Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to.
- When you're done, click Save.