Connecting to Northwestern Wireless on Android
You should be able to connect automatically to the Northwestern Wireless network with your NetID and NetID password through your wireless settings. If you were not prompted to connect, you can manually configure your connection. The specific steps you will need to follow will vary based on your phone's manufacturer; the instructions below may not match your phone exactly, but do include the information you will need to enter to connect to Northwestern Wireless.
- Go to your phone's Wi-Fi settings. Depending on your device, you may need to:
- Pull down the notification tray and long-press the Wi-Fi tile; or
- From your phone's menu, select Settings, then Wi-Fi (or Network and Internet and then Wi-Fi).
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Anonymous Identity: Leave this field blank
- Identity: your NetID
- Password: your NetID Password
- CA Certificate: Do not validate