Installing a security certificate for eduroam Wireless on Windows
This document explains how to install a security certificate for the eduroam wireless on a Windows PC.
- Download the security certificate.
- Open the downloaded security certificate and user the General Tab, select Install Certificate....
- When the Certificate Import Wizard opens, store the security certificate for the Local Machine and click Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and click Browse.
- Select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities to store the certificate in the proper folder and click OK.
- Select Next in the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Finish. You should receive a confirmation if the import was successful.