SharePoint: How to Add SharePoint folders to OneDrive for Windows or Mac
This article covers how to have SharePoint folders locally on your computer via the OneDrive for Windows and Mac applications.
- Install and configure OneDrive for Windows or Mac if you haven't already.
- Log into your SharePoint site by going to sharepoint.northwestern.edu.
- Navigate to the folder you wish to have locally on your computer via OneDrive for Windows/Mac
- From the top menu bar, click "Sync"
- From there it will then Sync that folder to your local computer via either File Explorer